Today’s families are multi-faceted and often involved in numerous events and activities. Effectively managing a home does not happen by accident. It is the result of intentional planning. We can show you expert tips for managing busy families.
We can also help you navigate major life events like selling your home or buying a new home. Our organizational consulting services are great for individuals who want to
- Selling your home
- Moving into a new home
- Reduce clutter and improve attractiveness
- Identify items that can be donated as part of downsizing
- Ensure they only bring the necessary items with them to their new home
Moving into a new home is an exciting adventure for the family. Knowing where and how to store your belongings goes a long way in ensuring smooth transition for all family members, especially children. Our organizational consulting services are great for individuals who want to
- Create easy-to maintain routines ensure easy access and minimize clutter
- Define a purpose for each room and optimize the use of existing space
- Provide structure that helps children develop independence and strengthen organizational skills
For busy families, there never seems to be enough time. In addition to managing the regular household obligations, families have to process a steady stream of incoming information from school, family, and friends. As the seasons change, the holidays arrive and important milestones are achieved, families often struggle to be able to
- Identify things they are no longer using that are much needed donations for local non-profits
- Reorganize existing storage arrangements to accommodate new purchases or gifts
- Reduce clutter, makes it easier to find and store items & quickly prepare for guests and visitors
Organizing a home is an incredibly personal endeavor. Contact us to schedule your free initial consultation so we can discuss your home organization needs.